- South Asia Initiative at Harvard
- SARAI — South Asia Resource Access on the Internet
- Digital South Asia Library — Images, maps and a host of other information
South Asia Material Project’s Open Archives Initiative - The SAMP Open Archives initiative creates and maintains a collection of open access materials for the study of South Asia. This major collaborative initiative is aimed at addressing the current scarcity of digital resources pertinent to South Asian studies and at making collections more widely accessible both to North American scholars and to researchers elsewhere in the world.
- Maps at the Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection
- Slide show of Karimpur Village showcasing changes in rural India
- Kamat’s Potpourri of Topics on Indian Society & Culture
- Maps of South Asia — an organized collection